Monday 24 January 2011

Vacuum with style.




Once in a while we do need to vacuum clean our house. 
It is a chore I try my best to avoid and persuade everyone around me to do it for me. I am normally a very balanced person and am calm most of the time. The vacuum cleaning noise drives me nuts and the smell of dust likewise and suddenly my nerves are on the edge. I knew for a long time that this can change but never did anything about it. 
I have now found the best cure and am happily vacuuming away..... with just 10 drops of Lavender Essential oil on the filter. The room is filling up with a relaxing and nice scent. Just make sure you buy an organic quality otherwise it will create the opposite mood.



Pia Wallén, Stockholm designed this stylish hoover for Electrolux for a special edition. 
Quiet as snow !  So now vacuuming can also be a very stylish chore. 
Gunn

No comments:

Post a Comment