Thursday 27 January 2011

Power of Orange




One can really feel the vibration of energy looking at the colour Orange. The shade of Flames. I Love colours and am always fascinated by the philosophy of hues around us.


The Orange ray is linked with the vital force that flows into the body from the sun. Oh....


Orange is the symbol of energy, physically revitalizing. It is helping positive thinking..... 
One of my favorite scarves is in a warm and bright Orange and every time I wear it, I do feel more content and usually have a positive day.


Why not paint all hospitals ad care centers in Orange as it is promoting increased vitality. This colour is important to keep around. I noticed the other day that my Gym is painted in Orange. Clever. Read more on www.colourtheraphyhealing.com


Counting the days before this will show up again ? I am,
Gunn

No comments:

Post a Comment