Tuesday 22 February 2011

Tea Tray in an odd place !


If somebody had asked me a couple of month ago if I would like to have a tea-tray in my bathroom ? I would have answered.  - Are you nuts !!

I have had this fantastic tray with a selection of natural teabags , 2 ceramic mugs made by an artist from Sweden ( being sold in Un Momento Nordico ) and an electrical water boiler, now for a couple of months in my bathroom / dressing room and it is one of the best ideas in this house, this winter. 
We are tea drinkers, so it is great to have a cup early in the morning while taking a bath or at the very end of the day. I wish I had thought about it earlier and would have saved so many trips up and down the stairs balancing a tray with tea cups in the hand. It is also very nice to linger around quietly and waisting time in the private quarters. 

So I could recommend this idea , if the kitchen is far away or if there is a  cold hallway to cross.
 G

No comments:

Post a Comment