Saturday 12 February 2011

Dr Hauscka's Ritual Cleanse





This routine developed by Dr Hauscka Skin Care is working very well for me. And I wish to share it with you. How to awaken skin to radiant beauty. It takes just a few minutes each day to clean, tone and moisturize your face, the effort will show. 





 1 / I wash my face and neck with Signature Cleansing, an exfoliating creme and rinse carefully with finger warm water. Easily done with a clean compress.


2 / I spray the balancing Clarifying Toner directly on the face, neck and décolleté and let it dry for a moment. 


3 / A few drops of Normalizing Day Oil as a base. It provides protective benefits to mature skin. With wonderful plant extracts and plant oils. It is quickly absorbed.


4 /  Then, I dab...or tap...on the tiniest amount of Daily Revitalizing Eye Cream around the eyes. Containing Rose water and botanical extracts, mango and macadamia oils. The box promise to prevent signs of premature aging safely and naturally. 


5 / Last, I complete the face with Rose Day Cream, massage lightly. Each tube contains oil from thirty Rose flowers and has Avocado oil as well.


  Usually I do not use any coloured cremes or powder on the face and do not use any make-up in my casual office. I think it is good to save the face for important occasions. 
 I am lucky living in a clean and fresh climate and am a non smoker. This helps.

And no mentioning about fresh fruits and vegetables,
Gunn

No comments:

Post a Comment