Thursday 3 February 2011

Smooth skin and a healthy glow...



Smooth skin and a healthy glow does not come in a jar. 
It is served on dishes....

Getting the right nutrients inside can make you look good on the outside. Receiving good vitamins in form of food is the most important daily task.

My favorite way to eat for the last 20 years has been a Macrobiotic diet. Introduced by Michio Kushi and his wife Evelyn in the early 50's in America. And it is still advanced and foreign to many...
Basically a Macrobiotic meal is just a simple meal where the vitamins and the nutrition is Whole, Seasonal and Local produce. 
If you like to learn more about it , go on www.kushiinstitute.org
I will be going to New york next week and I will probably have most of my meals  at my favorite Macrobiotic Restaurant Souen 
Simply amazing ! 
G



No comments:

Post a Comment