Friday 3 June 2011

Salmon For Lunch


My lunch today was just perfect and it really doesn't feel that I am on a strict diet. Dr. Junger is very generous with food at mid day. A piece of grilled salmon with Pesto sauce.


With some less interesting, side dish. Again quinoa and vegetables. I added some very delicious Tuscan olive oil after the photo. It should do wonders .... My only problem today is that I am awfully sleepy and am looking forward to bedtime. I am sure that's part of the plan.


Half of this will be my dinner tonight. 
A vegetable  smoothie, made from broccoli, zucchini, celery and home made Coconut milk. There is some very good recipes in the CLEAN book.

How to make homemade Coconut Milk:
1 cup of dried coconut  ( preferable organic)
4 cups of boiled water  (pure and healthy)
Let soak for 15 minutes and strain.
Excellent !

Gunn

No comments:

Post a Comment