Sunday 12 June 2011

Oooh Purée !


I messed up.........
the wonderful diet did not work for me being in Aix-en-Provence. I had a choice between starving on water or stuff myself with bread. Being in a fair and not having access to a kitchen there was no other way than to take a brake from the CLEAN cleansing program. Just after one week of a diet without bread, pasta, coffee, cheese I started to feel a wonderful new energy. I also lost one size in my pants. 
Actually I am now counting the days that I can get back on it again with no interference in June.


Aix-en-Provence is a very beautiful city. The weather is amazing. 
I might sneak away and do some sight seeing tomorrow.


nara helt naturligt sales in the Coté Sud fair is going well. 
The yearly fair in the Parc Jourdan is very pleasant with interior decoration, textiles, food and many nice useful ideas. 
See the blog on Wednesday for a report of the fair 

Gunn  

No comments:

Post a Comment