Friday 20 May 2011

Eclat Magazine In Japan


The Japanese magazine Eclat just issued an article on me. That is very nice of them. 
It was photographed in this period last year.

It is showing me in my home and talking about my healthy lifestyle in the country and my passion of greens. Garden , herbs, flowers and food. We tried to translate the article, but it is really quite impossible. It is very positive and friendly. Saying that I have a relaxed home in the hills. Yes, I am lucky to share this with cats and dogs and family.






Some mixed photos of the shop Un Momento Nordico in Biella and products 


Serving a healthy and colorful lunch with vegetables from the garden.

Thank You Eclat, 
Gunn


2 comments:

  1. Gunn!!! this is a lovely article, it really looks like your life! I just love it!.. and it makes me long for living in Italy again to be near you! (I am posting on my blog today!) love - c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ! miss you and the small guys too.

    ReplyDelete