Saturday 28 May 2011

CLEAN


I have just finished reading a book, CLEAN, I found very inspirational. Goop.com was recomending it in January and I thought it sounded intresting with a modern information on cleansing away some toxic energy. Normally I am very sceptic to new fads and stick to my Macrobiotic philosophy and Ayurveda treatments. 
This is a new way of looking at our modern lifestyle. I guess we all know that fast food, OMG, caffeine, chemicals, computers and mobile phones are not the best for you. 
Even then, we generously give our kids a mobile, a practical way to keep track of them. 
Are they going to pay for our insecurity ? 
And all the other things we do and can not control around us, acid rain, pollution, secondhand smoke and so on. 
Well, we can't freak out about it all. 
Alejandro Junger is giving information in very simple way and so self explained. 
Super inspirational! 
Normally , January is the month of fasting, detoxing diets, but I prefer a warmer month like June. I have been preparing myself for a week and should go another week of less food, more drinks. 
I desided to share this every day with You and perhaps inspire.... if it is not interesting just skip and read the normal post.

Love,Gunn

No comments:

Post a Comment