Friday 8 October 2010

Skin care


Body brushing, face brushing and rubbing the skin with a rough linen towel should make all the difference in the world...
I sell these items in my shop Un Momento Nordico in Biella and use them myself almost daily.
The big body brush is handmade in wood and horse hair and is fantastic to brush the body with upward strokes. Slowly and friendly. 3 times a week is good.
The skin should be our best friend as it is doing a lot of good work for our health every day.
The smaller brush is a soft horsehair for face brushing. I make small circular movements all over the face before I use my tonic and face oil. Ending with my favorite face cream. It is keeping my face fresh with a healthy glow throughout the day.
The 100 % linen towel has it's roots from the finish culture of sauna. It is good to dry the body after a shower with this kind of towel. It is helping the circulation and of course keeping  the cellulite stay far away. 
I am thinking of both men and women.
Stay happy !
Gunn

No comments:

Post a Comment