Monday 18 October 2010

An expression of refined taste


As I told you sometime ago in a summer post that I had taken the diploma of food , so I can introduce some nice and unusual products at Un Momento Nordico.
Products are starting to drop in. We received the very nice Clipper Tea of perfect blends of the choicest leaves. Tenderly picked, skilfully graded and lovingly packed to ensure its refined taste and flavour. 
The company's principle is " Always pure, natural product - there isn't a single artificial ingredient in any of the products."



The packages are amazing .I just  Love the graphic presentation. Very well done.
It should be the perfect gift item this fall,
Gunn

1 comment:

  1. I love the Roobibos Red Bush tea from Clippers esepcially the big box with 80 tea bags! Divine drink for everyday! Full of antioxidant much better than green tea with no cafferine.

    ReplyDelete