Monday 18 October 2010

nara heltnaturligt


Many of you might think ....
what is happening to nara heltnaturligt as I did not show a post for some time. One reason is that my office is such a mess that I can not find that perfect photo I have in mind for my next post. It will show, sooner or later. 
We are developing some new products for a new launch. It is just that developing skincare is not like designing a sweater. It takes time with many testers and many test people involved. We are close to what we like to have.
And then you get to the sensitive packaging. It just takes time. And when it is a good product it is here to stay. Just look at the Chanel no 5. Don't we still love it. 
No wonder it is still the "ichiban" perfume in the market.


Just wanted to keep you informed,
Gunn

No comments:

Post a Comment