Sunday 18 July 2010

Our biggest thief




Today, Sunday is as always my favorite day. Just not doing anything ... but always ending up doing a lot !

In this wonderful quiet afternoon I decided it would be nice with some lavender shortbread for the tea so I pulled out a package of Danish butter, Lurpack, as I never got used to the Italian butter.   250 gr.  Placed in a large bowl on the table as it has to get a bit softer before working it into the dough for cookies. I walked into the storage to get flour and the other ingredients needed and was away for maximum 5 seconds. 
The butter was gone, and just for a flash second i thought I might have lost my mind... 
all the dogs where relaxing on the floor ... 1.2.3 and 4 ! One is missing. 
PEPE !! PEPE !!  nowhere to be found. 
He can probably fool everyone but ME.....he was hiding under the giant leaves of the fig tree munching on 250 gr butter bar . PEPE !

You all know Pepe as Valentino in my earlier posts. But it did not work to call out Valentino, Valentino...Bravo Valentino all day , so he got a new name Pepe, pepper in English. It is more suitable to him. He is a charmer as a Valentino but he also has that Crazy energy.

So PEPE ! Pepe ! Pepino ! works better.

If he lived in Sweden his name would have been Emil , Eeemiiil !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment