Tuesday 27 July 2010

Creative cooking



I would not eat if it was not for Michele Cranston's creativity and everyone who knows me are familiar with my appetite. I love her cookbooks and cant get enough of them. They are easy for amateurs to follow, they have stunning, inspiring photos and every recipe I've made has been a success. They are my secret ( not any more ) and they are really helping me to impress on my friends.


We are in the zucchini period right now ( they are coming out of the vegetable garden in truckloads), so we practically have zucchini dishes in every form at every meal. The last one was a zucchini tempura i got from the " fresh + fast ". 


Well the truth is that i love cooking and fresh ingredients and a little inspiration helps,


G

1 comment:

  1. I miss your dinner
    is energy for the body
    plesure for the eyes
    food for the soul
    ..and taste so good

    P. from Tokyo

    ReplyDelete