Monday 26 July 2010

nature and science


Nature can do wonders for us...




Together with a scientist it is even more powerful.Blending nature and science, using innovative techniques with natural ingredients free from harsh synthetics chemicals, should be the most natural way of choice. I think there is no such thing as anti aging , it should be called slow beauty. Just as slow food. And taking the responsibility towards  the environment should also be a natural thing. It is very difficult, it takes time, it is a choice.

Personally  I am very pleased with my skin. Although I spent to much time in the sun without protection in my younger age. 
I learned to take good care of what I have and always try to improve. 
Having used my nara heltnaturligt body lotion  for almost three years I can confirm that it is working for me.

Gunn








No comments:

Post a Comment