Sunday 25 April 2010

Sunday best


Sunday is my day in the garden.
I started to prepare the vegetable garden today, for this summer's healthy meals, Seeded beets, leeks, white onions, kale and dill. All my knowledge and inspiration is from Monty Don's books. Love his books and read them over and over again during the winter. It keeps me dreaming.
He makes gardening look so effortless and light.


Olmo, is my assistant during all the gardening. Controlling that all the things are under control. He stays for hours watching over me.


I am the gardener who is starting my work with gloves to protect my hands but already after 15 minutes they are off and my hand are deep into the dirt.
Somehow i like to get my fingers into the ground and i also think it's a good way to fetch some good energy .
The bad side is that my hand are rough and with broken fingernails from the month of March until October. I know it is not a good look and i am trying to my best to keep them in shape.

A god tip for gardeners like me is to simply make a bowl of an handful normal cooking salt and a couple of tablespoons of olive oil.
Rub your hand in the mix and rince off with warm water.

The hand comes clean and soft. Finish off with nara heltnaturligt handcreme with the scent you favour best.

I am back next Sunday with more,
Gunn

1 comment:

  1. I started rucola growing in my small small porch this weekend! I wish become like you!!!!

    ReplyDelete