Monday 12 April 2010

Lemons



Energize with lemons !

Lemons are just an incredible useful fruit.
It might be the one and only i can't live without..........I keep this colourful bowl on my desk next to my computer and it is uplifting just to look at it. But most of all , when i feel low in energy my favorite thing is to play with a lemon, squeeze it and inhale the aroma. I promise it is working.
It is also wonderful to use the left overs of squeezed lemons for the greasy dishes.

Just a side story...i once went to a very good Russian acupuncturist i heard of and asked for a treatment. He checked my pulse and said; all you need to add a few drops of lemon to your protein in order to absorb it better and there is the energy you need. I insisted that i wanted some treatment from him as i was beat.
Sorry , stay with the lemon !

I am, Gunn



No comments:

Post a Comment