Wednesday 7 April 2010

nara helt naturligt window diplay





Our first window display in Ebisu, Tokyo !

I must admit that i am super proud of this launch in Japan. After two years of planning, studying, graphics, testing products, writing, reading, taking photos and taking photos again, bathing and so many showers that nobody can ever believe...........
Thanks to nara bodylotion that my skin is holding up beautifully.

So this is our first window display. Many pedestrians and even people driving by are asking about nara heltnaturligt. So i can confirm that the first impact has been good.

nara heltnaturligt can also be found in my shop Un Momento Nordico, Biella

I am now on my way back to Italy to my Spring gardening. I will keep you informed on how herbs are holding up after a severe winter in Biella.
My notebook is already full of ideas for the vegetable garden as well. Luckely enough , i managed to find some Shiso seads in Tokyo.

Gardening is the best way to relax.
G










No comments:

Post a Comment