Thursday 8 April 2010

Did they miss me at all ?




I do miss them !

How about them ? I guess they do not even notice that i am away. But i have this idea that they are sitting by the gate looking and silently waiting for all the goodies i am bringing back with me.
A bright pink collar for Tati , as she deserves to get a nice bath and looking pretty again after all the hard work of feeding 8 puppies. Some cute toys for the small ones.
I am also looking foreward to a nice walk with them.

Actually i do have the proofs that they miss me......normally when i am back from a trip they all make a point of beeing noticed ( all in their own way ) and insists to sit in my lap, sleeping next to the bed. Or to warm my feet under the desk.

I admit when you are a passionate dog owner , you becomes a bit silly at times,
Gunn

1 comment:

  1. SWEETY!!!!
    YOU ARE RELLY A GOOD OWNER...YOU PERMIT THEM EVERYTHING!!!

    BYE ERICA

    CALL ME I'M LOOKING X YOU...

    ERICA

    ReplyDelete