Wednesday 16 March 2011

Power of nature




It is amazing that we, humans always think that we can conquer and overpower nature. I wish the earthquake and the tsunami can be used as a good example for us how we need  and should  respect  nature. 



This is a beautiful message by Ryuichi Sakamoto, I borrowed from his site. Click on the image, it will easier to read. I love that he is using the word arrogance. 

The aftershocks of the big earthquake has been registered and illustrated on this site: www.msnbc.msn.com  It looks like a mad video-game and it is difficult to take in.


I wish the world could decide on a certain hour and turn of the electricity for an hour as a message that WE DO NOT need more nuclear stations. And we should all light a candle to sympathize with the grief in Japan.

My candle is lit, 
Gunn

No comments:

Post a Comment