Sunday 20 March 2011

Healthy nails.



 

As I am an enthusiastic gardener it is almost impossible to keep my hand out of the dirt. 
And broken nails is a result from it. The best remedy is to moisturize the nails and cuticles regularly. Simple but daily care of our nails and the surrounding skin can help to give them a healthy and attractive look. 
Healthy nails have a uniform, pinkish color. They also have a slight, uniform vertical ridges and are not brittle. Keep hands away from harsh chemicals in soap and washing detergent. Gloves helps to protect.

What you eat will reflect on the health of your nails. 
Vitamin A and calcium are important.You get them from Green vegetables like broccoli and kale. Vitamin C is helping as well. B12 is not to forget. A diet composed of 50% fruit and vegetable will supply the necessary vitamins, minerals and enzymes. Drink plenty of water. ( now I am telling myself...) Drinking fresh carrot juice every day is also very helpful.

My beauty trick is to massage the cuticles every night before bedtime with an organic Shea butter and my manicurist is giving me compliments all the time. 

Lots of work to keep beautiful...G




No comments:

Post a Comment