Monday 21 March 2011

Are You learning Italian ?

Learning a language through music is easy and entertaining at the same time. I can recommend following of my favorites vocalists. I keep them in the car and happily sing loudly in Italian.  
It makes me happy......it might help You too ?



Fabrizio de André is considered an Italian poet. His lyrics are amazing. Sad and Happy and sometimes with situations borrowed from real life of prostitutes, rebellious people and other marginal situations. His voice is powerful. Listen and learn......


Paolo Conte is easy to understand as well. His words are clear. Just love his music....Well I told you this before. 
He is on a tour this Spring and I might go and see him in Lisbon on May 5.....


If you are frustrated and need to get it out....Patty Pravo would be a good help.
An amazingly strong voice and wonderful songs. I think she is good to learn from. If you are nostalgic and love the late 60's and early 70's.


If you are more of an advanced student Jovanotti is great to listen to. 
Again fantastic lyrics and RAP......

I love to be angry in Italian and scream out all the words a foreigner should not use.
Try for yourself ! ( but just locked in the car by yourself )
Gunn

No comments:

Post a Comment