Saturday 12 March 2011

Emotional disaster





I have been away  for some days off in Maremma , Tuscany. 
I normally never travel light and had both the MacBook, I Pad and I Phone with me, mostly for blogging of course....
There was no internet connection and my chip for the IPad did not work. 
You would think there is an Apple store in every corner. No, not in the remote Tuscan hills.This is called an Emotional Disaster...... so, now Post Tuscany I do promise to all You readers that I will be more active and inspirational. Spring and Summer is coming up with lots of resources in the garden. 
By the way, it was one of the windiest week in Tuscany ever and I had picked that week. Will definitely return and tell You more about the heavenly hills.


Thank You for all the patience, 
Gunn

No comments:

Post a Comment