Monday 29 November 2010

Thinking positively !


Oh....my Buddha ! I woke up to lots of snow. It felt like I had slept for a decade. Thinking....hell, my day is ruined. 


The best, with having dogs is the positivity they always transmit. Always Happy !We played in the snow for a few hours and this negative thought about receiving snow disappeared.


Thinking positively is easy to say and sometimes more difficult to do. I would like to call myself a realist rather than a pessimist. Positive thinking is a mental attitude, that project happiness, joy and energy. If you use this technique , most likely a successful outcome will be a consequence. Just stop for a moment and think of the friends you have that fit this category. I can think of a few and I admire them tremendously . 

Well , what I mean is being positive in all the doings, not the big grin
 ( that drives me crazy  ) you sometimes meet. It makes me think, what the he.. is so funny ?!

Positive thinking is power and a fantastic tool every day. It brings inner peace, success , improved relationships, a good health and should make life easier.
Should we all start tomorrow morning ?


My first thought is , I will make an incredible vegetable garden next year,
Gunn

No comments:

Post a Comment