Saturday 20 November 2010

Our new Social life...


I think my situation is familiar to most of my friends and acquaintance.
It is raining "cats and dogs" outside and who wants to go out. It is warm and cosy at home. I am writing my daily post on the blog. 
Click !    here is a message on the skype...need to answer and it leads to chatting. 
Pling !     received a mail on that a friend just sent me a message on the face book. Opened and answered...Plong!!   a message, that I received some unanswered calls on the IPhone this afternoon during napping for an hour. Such guilt .....all at the same time, listening to music...having a glass of red wine.  
The snacks are left out. 
How crazy is this social life ? Why are we doing this. I miss my friends. Touching , talking , real laughter not an written "hahaha" in some text message. I tell myself that it is the mistake of living in a remote place in the country. But talking to friends in Paris, London or Stockholm I realize that they live the same situation.
How can we change ?
Gunn

No comments:

Post a Comment