Sunday 21 November 2010

More on London

If....you know London well, this might not be of interest to you. Just click on to another subject. 




I really enjoyed London this time although it was only a 2 day visit and I wish to share it with You. My favorite stops where;
Louis Vuitton opened there large boutique at New Bond street recently and I must say it is breath taking. Designed by Peter Marino and is just the perfect dose of opulence, that if you buy something you probably think...Wow, I am rich and happy. At least for that very moment. I do not do my shopping at LV. The shop windows are amazing with giant lanterns in banana paper, illustrated into vintage luggage. It is done by Indian artist Rajeev Sethi

Dover Street Market is a must if you love fashion. They store "the best" of the moment.

Nicole's at New Bond street is always my stop for either breakfast or lunch. Easy, relaxed and good food. I also always pick something useful at the shop of Nicole Farhi.

The freshest menswear store was Albam at 23 Beak Street. Very modern utility clothing.


The newly renovated The SavoyHotel was a relaxed stop for drinks at the American bar.


Few and Far at 242 Brompton Road is nice stop for a great selection of ethnic chic.

This is ending my diary on London for this time,
Gunn

No comments:

Post a Comment