Sunday 14 November 2010

More on Shoreditch, London

I am still in Shoreditch here, and of course there is more on eating. The most important hobby, isn't it....  In this ex boy school, two top caters installed themselves in an old bicycle shed and made a great lunch canteen. Read more on www.arnoldandhenderson.com


Rochelle School, Arnold Circus, London E2
The rest of the school is housing a few designers and is often used for 
art exhibitions and shows.


Leila's shop,  at 17 Calvert Avenue, London E2 is a neighbourhood store I wish was around "my corner " every day. Stunning display of organic veggies and larger than life, glass jars for grains. Just see the giant chunks of chocolate in the snapshot below.



Cheese, spice cold cuts, fresh bread and many other mouthwatering items , you can not buy as a tourist.


As we are still in Shoreditch i might as well also add a good place for facials.
The COWSHED new spa in the Shoreditch house. Next time we are in the area I think we will try the Shoreditch rooms. It looks stylish and the rooms come with a fantastic view of London. On the rooftop there is a good pool and a restaurant I recommend for lunch.

As you can see it is worth going to Shoreditch and explore...
Gunn

1 comment:

  1. gunn I LOVE your blog.. .I must add this as a guest travel blog on nonchalant mom... wonderful! hope that I will be in london soon to enjoy all of these spots... ha!

    ReplyDelete