Sunday 12 September 2010

Second class citizen


I always write about our dogs. They take a lot of space and they feel very important. We sometimes say that we are lucky to live in their house...
We do have 2 cats as well as one should have when you live in the country. Their job is mouse hunting but I think our two male cats are too lacy for this responsibility as I've never seen any catch being brought home on the door step. They are considered second class citizens in our house and have learned to stay away from the dogs or at least sneak around when the dogs are sleeping. Our grey cat ( in the photo ) is very cute and sometimes behave as a dog. He takes advantage of the dog beds during the day. He was never named , just called the grey cat. It is sad and i think he should be named but no ideas of a good name is coming to my mind. Could you help me with a good name ?


G

No comments:

Post a Comment