Tuesday 7 September 2010

A cake for my best friend


My dear friend Erica, was over for a visit today and as our Swedish tradition I made a cake for the 11 o'clock " Fika " brake. 
I think the cake turned out so tasty that I decided to share it with you.


You need : Organic ingredients when you can
125 gr butter
3 1/2 dl or 210 gr flour
2 teaspoon vanilla sugar
2 teaspoon baking powder
Grate the peel off an orange
2 eggs
3 dl sugar or i try to use less, it's up to you...
1 1/2 dl orange juice

How to make it:
Prepare the cake tin with butter and bread crumbs 
Melt the butter and let it cool.
Mix  flour, sugar, baking powder, butter and the grated orange
Whip egg and sugar fluffy until it has a creamy, white foam
Add the flour mix into the eggs together with the milk.
Pour the mix into the cake tin and spread the pine nuts on top
Bake in the lower oven at 175° for about 45 minutes


Let cool and share it with a best friend,
Gunn

No comments:

Post a Comment