Friday 3 September 2010

Can I invite you over for a coffee ?


Swedish coffee....


I can't help stopping at an image as this. It is really nice. 
Making coffee in the forest is such an amazing contrast to the quick, instant cafe lattes we get in every corner and all the coffee machines handsome Clooney is inspiring us buy for our homes. It might be handy and quick to get a shot when you want it. 
But did anyone think what is happening to the billions of the small containers when it hits the garbage ? I thought about it and wondered.... 
Yes, if I buy my coffee in Milano and bring them to Switzerland, Germany or France for recycling. That's great.  
In general we have to much packaging to take care of after bringing it home. I am really trying to think low impact but it is difficult to find the produce without plastic and cartons.


The photo is made by naturverk.se


G

No comments:

Post a Comment