Wednesday 1 December 2010

Pampering Your Hands.


Easy does it ! At least for me...

Being always very "hands on", my hand are mostly a mess, dry with cuts and mostly with broken nails. This is the season one need to take some extra care. 

I remember reading about a women in Chile making this ritual every day.  At 80 she has hands as an 20 year old. It might not be all true , but it worth giving it a try. I have been scrubbing my hands every evening for the last 2 weeks and I promise that they have a better look.  Use a fresh lemon and a spoon of sugar , rub the hands together well and let sit for a few minutes before rinsing with warm water. 
Needless to say that I wish you to use my hand creme form nara heltnaturligt. I make a nice massage with the cream before saying  - Good night ! 


Please let me know if it works for you too,
Gunn





No comments:

Post a Comment