Tuesday 21 December 2010

My best friend !



Olmo,



 my best friend or at least my four legged best friend. He is a half lab of 5 years. He is always on my side, protecting , controlling. He is cute, loves to "steal" a  shoe in the morning and forget it easily in the garden. ( it's part of the game). He follows me to the bathroom, dressing room, sits by me at breakfast and checking IF he can come along in the car. He loves the car. And can wait by the car in the morning for hours, ready to leave. He is with me in restaurants, in the shop, pretty much every where.  Well I can call him my best friend ! 
Found this poem on the web. Sorry there was no information on who wrote it. It made me think of Olmo. I just modified the wagging tail bit.


You're...
My Friend,
my companion,
through good times and bad
my friend, my buddy,
through happy and sad,
beside me you stand,
beside me you walk,
you're there to listen,
you're there to talk,
with happiness, with a wagging tail,
I know you'll be there,
throughout the years!

Cute....
G







No comments:

Post a Comment