Wednesday 11 August 2010

Next to your skin


We make this wonderful soft T-shirt for the nara heltnaturligt brand and I must admit that I did not take the time to wear it before, as all my energy went into creating, developing colours, making and selling it. But I am finally crazy about wearing it directly on my skin and lived in it the whole summer. It is a very light jersey in the softest organic cotton and dyed in natural vegetable dyes.
It is now my favorite piece to wear and I "must" have them in white as well for the winter to come under all the cashmere's.


I made a Big jar for this T-shirt in order to show how tiny it really is and to illustrate that, it is as lovely as my favorite creme for the skin. It is also very easy to store away and a nice look on the bathroom shelf.
I love it,
Gunn

No comments:

Post a Comment