Friday 27 August 2010

Body brushing


 Linda Redmond, developed this fantastic kit for body brushing to enhance the skin's vitality in a natural way. 
I sell the kits in Un Momento Nordico and I did not get around to use it myself until during my holiday. Believe me... my skin is glowing and I should say that i look at least 10 years younger... well that is not the issue here. 
Her kits includes 2 types of brushes together with a special organic body oil, one for the face and another for the body. It comes with a very descriptive booklet on how to do it the right way. You can also see it on her home page BRITT BEAUTIFUL SKIN I would also recommend it to men as it is a complete tool for well being. Brushing your skin at least 3 times a week increase the blood circulation.

It makes a difference,
Gunn

No comments:

Post a Comment