Friday 26 February 2010

Another day



Another day !

This is the view from our hotel window at Villa Kallhagen. The flat landscape you see is the frozen sea.
I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone who wants to stay in the nature, take long healthy walks and still be near the center.
It's about 15 minutes to reach the center by walk , well that's my speed.......
Easy natural rooms , friendly atmosphere and a cozy fire place in the lobby.

I am on my way to the center for some vintage shopping.

Will keep you informed,
G



2 comments:

  1. Ciao Gunn

    I am still in STHLM and now the temperature is -9°

    tomorrow will be -14°

    walk in Stockholm in these days could be danger , the ice could fall from the roof of the bulding .......tomorrow I will lookinf for a helmet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear Gunn...finally i reached you as you suggested by our call...
    i absolutely want to come with you in this so sweet and cosy hotel!!!

    i want to say also bye bye to my big friend Pierangelo that disappeared from long time...

    Ciao
    Erica

    ReplyDelete