Monday 26 March 2012

TOKYO

Just arrived in Tokyo and feel that I arrived home.  A wonderful sunny day in Aoyama. Noticed a few green walls. That is the best trend ever.
Some of my first stops are one of my favorite shops , Drawer. They show a few good french brands and a lot of well designed own product. Feminine Chic and I always manage to pick up a new fine gauge sweater or the perfect tunic dress.
My first lunch or dinner is normally HONMURA AN, 7-14-18 Roppongi, Minato-Ku. 
They serve excellent food and give a warm and stylish atmosphere. Freshly made soba. It was also our very favorite place in NY.


Yellow is a color that is starting to pop up everywhere , just before Easter. I am not a fan of yellow flowers and plants, but I have to admit it brings sunshine and Spring fever to you.
After lunch a good cup of tea sits well at Tè Hong, back at Aoyama.
It doesn't matter if you are in Tokyo for a couple of hours or a couple of months, a stop at Tè Hong is a must. They have a great choice of both green teas, Sencha and Chinese teas. 
                                                 Select your cup for the cermony....

This is my arm and the Sencha I had.
Tokyo is really great. The best place for people watching.

Gunn


No comments:

Post a Comment