Wednesday 12 October 2011

I am back again



I need to start with apologizing for being on " holiday " for so long. One day in June it just said stop. Actually I looked and some fantastic images from Martha Stewart of Smoothies and said to myself...I do not have good enough photos to show on the blog and what am I going to tell......

I am almost always inspired and manage to create good energy. And manage to create a project each and every day. Perhaps we can blame the heath this summer. It was no way to be in my office all summer with the sun heating my roof to an unbearable sauna. My internet did not reach the garden. Who knows why ? I could care less... Too busy enjoying the life as an "Amateur Gardener"
This summer has been the summer of " Pesto " with a forest of fantastic Basel leaves.
 I will tell More about pesto tomorrow.

I will also come back with a summery of the summers happenings, seaside, Paris and Stockholm. Perhaps some information can be useful for the next Summer to come.

I am also stunned by how many messages I have been receiving from my regular readers asking me to return to my normal blogging. 
Thanks to all of You who missed me.


PS. The photo above is taken by Denis Grunstein. I love her fresh and elegant photos. Click on her name and a world of her photos will bring You into her garden.

Lots of Love, 
Gunn








No comments:

Post a Comment