Thursday 28 April 2011

Practical Day !



It is perhaps going to be a big "get together day " tomorrow for many of us, following the Royal Wedding. 
Picnic in front of the TV or in a park in London. 

I am selling these fantastic baskets from Handed By  in my shop in Biella , Un Momento Nordico They are made from recycled plastic and dyed into nice colours. They are super strong and during the last 2 years of a successful selling I have never had a return of a broken bag. The only damage I have seen is from my own puppies last summer. Easy to wash with any detergent and a good shower. 


Perfect - for bringing home groceries. It can be filled with lots of tasty things.


Perfect - for the beach this summer.


Perfect - for a picnic with friends.


Perfect -  to keep in the house as a magazine basket.




Perfect  -  As I do...This is mine. Logging around stuff. 
Into the car, out of the car.  Into the office, out of the office. 
Well, I think that is familiar to You all.

I will be going to a nice garden show and forget about the wedding for a day,
Gunn





No comments:

Post a Comment