Sunday 14 March 2010

Puppies


Puppies !

Our labrador bitch TATI had 8 wonderful healthy puppies on the 14th of February. It is also the birthday of a dear friend, so i could not give her a better present.

Here they are ! happy, content, always hungry and starting to make some funny barks, playing and growing fast right before your eyes. Tati is a chocolate brown labrador of 5 years and the proud father OLMO is half labrador and his dad a German shepard from somewhere around the neighbouring hills. All the puppies turned out black.

It is a pleasure to watch these creatures grow every day.

I call it my meditation time,
G

2 comments:

  1. They are so nice...I see the same look of Tati!

    Tks for photo present...

    I appreciated..

    tomorrow finally i will fly to London..It's my time now!!!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gunn, sto provando di fare il setting con una foto, ma dopo parecchi minuti e tentativi non la carica.. Sai perchè?
    Baci
    Erica

    ReplyDelete