Sunday 16 May 2010

Get a life !



What happened ?
It is in the middle of May and an incredible sunny day and the garden has not been taken care for the last two weeks. If I am in the garden I feel terrible guilty about not being in the office catching up on what should have been taken care of. 
If I am in the office my mind wander to the garden and I prefer to walk the wheel barrow around , check out how far the roses are . Will them bloom tomorrow ? The hedge is overgrown and the pumpkin plants should be put into ground .
The only moment that i am lost and do not realize time nor the surrounding is when I am in front of my computers ( three ).

A few years back I said ( I can still hear my words ) that as I am a Clothing designer and I do not really need an computer. Got one anyway for fun a few years ago, just for e-mails. Little did i know that i fell in love with Excel, Words and Photoshop. I no longer keep notepads around. All my thought goes straight into the desktop. Even at 4 am...........when some thoughts are taking the place of sleep.
Well........i should be taking the time on how many hours I spend in front on my computer these days. I know for sure that is way too many. And I am not in my teens........what happened ? 
As my best friend Lalle Johnson, tells me once in a while..........Get a life !!!! 
Should I ?
Gunn

PS.This is an honest photo of my messy desk, just as it is. Reality check !


No comments:

Post a Comment